Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Transition Lab Manager (24708)
- Managing all logistics and providing operational support and underlying project management for assigned labs, including planning and managing all lab materials and tools, managing pre-lab stakeholder interviews, following the lab preparation process, preparing all supporting materials, and guiding other team members through the effort as needed
- Participating in lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes providing virtual/on-site support and potentially facilitating select activities under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Facilitators
- Developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing and organizing the information for documentation purposes
- Provide quality assurance reviews of lab-related deliverables (proofing and editing the work of others (including adherence to brand and Independence language guidelines);
- Demonstrating strong presentation skills, including the ability to understand and address client challenges and draw out key talking points; selecting speaking style and approach best suited for the situation and audience;
- Working collaboratively with all team members, promoting teamwork and high-quality deliverables;
- Work across engagement teams, Lab Program Leads, One Team, Greenhouse schedulers, Lab Operations teams, and other stakeholders to schedule Labs;
- Providing LCSPs, who are considering a Transition Lab for their client, an overview of the process, investments and benefits
- Conducting post-Lab follow-up interviews with facilitators or LCSPs to gain feedback.
Transition Lab Program Management (~50%):
- Manage multiple projects and work with multiple teams concurrently, while communicating with professionals at various levels in a predominantly virtual environment;
- Conduct detailed analyses and reporting of analytics gathered during the Lab delivery process;
- Provide all levels of reporting support (operational planning through to executive-level presentations);
- Maintain Lab knowledge-sharing sites (SharePoint, DeloitteNet and Salesforce);
- Provide oversight to USI resources as needed;
- Monitor and manage finance recovery of Lab fees and expenses;
- Participate in Lab process improvement efforts;
- Lead the development of Lab communications - including writing success stories, promoting the Transition Lab initiative;
- Support Transition Lab recruiting, and training efforts as needed;
- Support special projects as needed;
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to Transition Lab Leadership as needed.
The Deloitte Greenhouse Experience team sits within Deloitte's Client Market Growth (CMG) organization, which supports LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges.
- 5+ years direct experience serving Deloitte clients, delivering services through a function, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity
- Thrives in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams
- Strong executive presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the leadership or Lab Facilitator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Practitioner ideally based in a location with a Greenhouse (NYC, Chicago, DU, DC, Bay Area), with estimated up to 40% travel.
- Ability to travel up to 40% (While 40% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to working in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.