Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like "global effective tax rate reduction" and "efficient global cash utilization" peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte's International Tax Services practice.
What you'll do
As a Tax Manager, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation. You will provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations; and you will identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax structures and processes
• Overseeing complex tax computation projects for clients in diverse industries
• Researching and preparing materials for consulting projects related to tax planning considerations
• Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team
• Supervising Senior and Tax Consultants
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax team helps multinational clients with their global tax planning and compliance needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, compliance and planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax.
- 5+ years of experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
- Previous Big 4 experience, public accounting or consulting experience
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- One of the following Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
- Licensed CPA in the state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be availabe
• Experience participating in strategic planning initiatives
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong research and verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $72,900 - $145,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.