Advisory Manager (25002)
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Health Sciences, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent, including a 3-year foreign degree).
- Four years of internal controls and risk management experience.
- Experience must include four years of:
- Identifying and evaluating business processes and internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for control improvement, identifying deficiencies, and evaluating risk implications;
- Developing remediation strategies and recommendations based on control gaps discovered;
- Evaluating and determining clients' compliance with regulations and guidelines;
- Assessing clients' business environments, existing financial controls and risk challenges, and complex risk management approaches to recommend appropriate risk management approaches;
- Playing lead role in managing and delivering client projects;
- Evaluating risk management procedures and developing effective oversight strategies in internal quality controls to mitigate fraud and various risks;
- Interfacing with client management in the financial services industries; and
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Position requires 40% travel.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.