Deloitte's Treasury Practice is comprised of passionate, like-minded Treasury enthusiasts who strive to fundamentally transform how our clients deliver value. We focus on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, & treasury transformations. Each member of our professional team is a strategic thinker, with a passion for helping organizations innovate their Treasury Operations. Success is defined in our ability to ask our clients the tough questions, challenge them towards making real, sustainable change and helping them achieve the change, by working with them, side by side. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Work you'll do
Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. You will be part of a cross-functional team, and will be responsible for project management and client facing tasks and project-related deliverables, solutioning challenges with the client, directing on-time quality delivery of work products, and being the subject matter expert on Treasury engagements. We are looking for frontrunners in the field of Treasury Transformation to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise around Treasury strategies, processes and organizational transformation.
Our Deloitte Treasury offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, Treasurers, and key Treasury Executives. We advise, implement and deliver Treasury process automation solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. Specifically, our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation for business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling, management reporting, treasury, trading and risk systems. Our professionals bring extensive experience in treasury operations, risk management, investment management, operations, technology strategies/implementations, and management consulting to each assignment. Learn about Advisory Careers at Deloitte
Basic Qualifications (Remember OFCCP Compliance)
- Any basic qualifications, defined as the qualifications a job seeker must demonstrably possess to even be considered as a candidate.
- These can include degrees, certifications, experience level and skills proficiency. Examples include:
- Minimum of three years of managerial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Math
- 3 years experience with Salesforce
- 5 years experience with risk evaluation and control
- If a role has a travel component, this should be included under the Required section and should read this way: "Up to 80% travel required."
- If a role has immigration requirements, those should be included in the basic qualifications sectionPreferred
- Should document any additional skills, experiences, degrees or certifications that are preferred but not required in order to be considered.
- They are often referred to as "nice to haves" but not having all of them would not prevent a job seeker from applying.
- Examples include:
- MBA / MS degree preferred
- Prior Big 4 or other professional services experienced preferred
- CIPP, CISSP or CISA certifications preferred
- Strong ability to work in a team environment