Cyber Risk Digital Identity, Solution Delivery Manager (15307)
- Lead clients in designing, deploying and managing repeatable strategic solutions for the management of technological and organizational controls supporting Identity and Access Management.
- Advise clients in global trends relating to IAM requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
- Work includes project management, practice operations/development, sales, innovation, eminence-building and people development.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, or relevant fields or relevant fields; or 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 6+ years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, and/or Okta, in client environment.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:o Identity Federationo Resource Provisioning
- o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- o Single Sign On
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus