Hi Tech/Semiconductor Supply Chain Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud, analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing, and technology services.
Supply Chain Networks
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
• Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
• Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
• Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
• Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
• Candidate must demonstrate deep functional and industry expertise in semiconductor sector.
• 5+ years of experience working with Hi-Tech sector firms or for clients including: semiconductor devices, electronic equipment, semiconductor capital equipment, consumer electronics.
• End-to-end semi-conductor supply chain transformation experience is a must.
• Core supply chain experience including one or more of the following: planning, sourcing and procurement, manufacturing, new product introduction, product and test engineering, quality and reliability, or transportation and logistics.
• A deep understanding of end-to-end semiconductor product lifecycle across innovation, prototyping, design, test, variants, services and sustain, customer needs, journeys and behaviors and how these are changing (external and internal customer of the R&D organization) & domain expertise in high-tech
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
• Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
• Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.