Senior Manager- Health Care/ Cloud App Modernization - (15052)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting
- Oversee development and monitoring of work plans for all components of an engagement
- Manage activities across all work streams
- Provide quality control oversight for all work threads managed
- Coordinate with both clinical and non-clinical SMEs to provide peer review of team deliverables
- Provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets
- Maintain executive relationships and facilitate client acceptance of proposed solutions
- Develop process flows identifying challenges and opportunities in business processes
- Oversee junior practitioners as they conduct detailed analyses, draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
- Define deliverable structure and content to reflect the engagement contract
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Manage engagement economics and risk
- Mentor and develop junior staff
- Manage and deliver components of client engagement
- Lead teams to assess, design, and implement solutions to achieve client's strategic objectives and business issues.
- Assume accountability for on-time delivery of contracted activities and deliverables
- Build and source internal teams structure and composition to deliver engagements
- Manage engagement delivery, work plan, activities
- Provide client sponsors with regular updates
- Lead and manage identification and prioritization of issues
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting of team member time and expenses for projects
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the project life-cycle
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Business Development
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
- Organize and lead pursuit teams
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategy
- Oversee and create draft engagement contracts
- Develop additional business opportunities with current clients and expand engagement scope
- People Development:
- Perform role of counselor and coach
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Provide leadership for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Leading work - life balance expectation on engagements through flexibility and predictability initiatives
- Provide input and guidance into the staffing process
- Provide real-time feedback to project team members and participate in the performance review process
- Eminence and Firm Activities
- Develop points of view in your industry
- Publish white papers and present opinion at industry conferences
- Lead practice development activities within the firm
- Lead and support recruitment activities
- Organize local office events to build firm culture
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of AWS.
• Knowledge of J2EE, .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with development
• Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon, Google, or Microsoft)
• Experience helping development teams build and deploy micro services based applications in public cloud Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID 19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• 20+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 8 years of e xperience with health care and/or life sciences companies designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
• 15+ years of experience with .Net technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies
• 6+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (AWS)
• Proven ability to successfully lead complex, multi-thread cloud transformation sales cycles
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
• AWS Certified Professional.
• Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
• Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
• Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
• Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
• Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
• Experience leading high performance, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
• Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where ou