Market Strategy Manager (17832)
- Directly manage growing marketing strategy team in analyses that inform multi-million-dollar hybrid investment decisions; from net-new hybrid business ideas to asset build hardening and mature asset exit strategy
- Coach junior staff to enhance both hard and soft skills, working toward clearly defined professional and project-based goals
- Cultivate an environment of continuous learning, holding teammates accountable to maintaining expertise on market and competitive analyses tools and techniques, as well as new and emerging business models in management consulting and adjacent markets
Lead and contribute to execution of project-based analyses
- Liaise between Network, New Business Innovation (NBI) and other key leadership stakeholders across the firm to successfully manage team pipeline and execute project work to deliver timely, high-quality, and action-oriented recommendations rooted in market validation
- Execute market analysis work, including conducting single-blinded external interviews with industry experts, synthesizing actionable insights from competitive and market size data, and assess partnering strategy options and implications
- Lead or co-facilitate key milestone meetings with stakeholder clients, including kick-off discussions, final readouts and facilitated workshops
Be a leader/ influencer within NBI and beyond
- Champion broader organizational fluency and successful leverage of market strategy within the context of high-growth hybrid-enabled models and strategic partnerships throughout NBI and Consulting at large
- Learn and maintain excellent understanding of and relationship with related internal functions to advance team charter
- Maintain strong demonstration of junior following (formal coachees/ informal mentees seeking guidance/ groom upcoming talent), indicated by both number and success of "followers"
The Hybrid Business Design group within Deloitte Consulting's NBI is primarily responsible for enabling new high-growth businesses by architecting and orchestrating strategic partnerships that pioneer differentiated business models for Deloitte Consulting.
We are looking for individuals who can help identify, nurture, and grow the highest potential business ideas by collaborating with the Network, ecosystem alliances, and other enabling groups to shape the partnership component of these new concepts.
The group is part of Deloitte Consulting's New Business Innovation team, which focuses on scaling Consulting's asset-based agenda to deliver tangible results in the near-term and a sustainable competitive advantage for the firm in years to come.
- 5-7 years + of relevant, progressively advancing experience
- Strong business acumen including experience in business strategy and business case development; market analysis, interviewing skills, and data distillation to insights preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in asset-enabled business models/ constructs, market strategy & competitive intelligence, and both the management consulting and technology industries
- Ability to effectively manage remote teams to achieve defined goals, including the ability to manage competing priorities across a matrixed group of stakeholders
- Ability to grow and maintain junior staff following among both formal coachees and informal mentees
- Strong executive presence and persuasive presentation skills that drive strategic discussion and clear action-oriented outcomes
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.