eDiscovery Support Manager (18444)
- Work directly with clients in the consultation and delivery of eDiscovery and litigation support services.
- Plan and project manage all support for the eDiscovery and litigation support project, including monitoring workflow, progress reporting, identifying and assigning staff, budget development and tracking, coordinating technical/data processing, eDiscovery support, and obtaining other required resources
- Utilize eDiscovery and litigation support technology to efficiently address client needs
- Coordinate efforts among various eDiscovery and litigation support team members in areas such as document collection, scanning, ESI processing, document review, productions, and trial support or related discovery and litigation support tasks
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Discovery is constantly evolving and changing as data volumes and sources continue to grow exponentially. We aim to help our clients solve their most pressing data management challenges by bringing key stakeholders together and helping them to navigate challenges such as cloud migration, implications of new technologies, evolving data sources, and pressure due to time constraints or regulatory requirements. Our practice has established itself as a leader in delivering the full spectrum of Discovery services to government agencies. Our teams apply eDiscovery leading practices and leverage analytics technology, as well as traditional legal research and writing, to assist government attorneys and agency staff through the litigation or information request process.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- Strong experience with the management of eDiscovery related platforms such as Relativity
- 4+ years of supervisory and management experience on eDiscovery support projects
- JD, LLM Degree or advanced technical certification