Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Advisory Manager (18491)
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Manager in Minneapolis, MN.
Work You'll Do
Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed data risk and reporting programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop data risk management strategies and plans based upon generally accepted industry standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, data & IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years in regulatory reporting and data risk management experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Designing and enhancing data requirements and architecture for financial and non-financial regulatory and risk reports for large US bank;
- Creating regulatory reporting data dictionary utilizing interpretive guidance and identifying considerations for regulatory and risk reports;
- Implementing data risk and business process controls, and performing data analysis utilizing data management and analytics tools, including MS Excel, VBA, MS SQL, Python, Tableau, Collibra, and SAS to generate insights;
- Utilizing Basel framework to support functional validation and testing activities for multiple product types;
- Developing and reviewing CCAR and US Basel credit risk RWA calculations and reporting standards for various asset classes;
- Performing regulatory reporting and data analysis utilizing CCAR, BCBS 239, Dodd Frank Act, and Basel III in the banking industry;
- Applying Basel III and other banking regulations towards the design, capture and reporting of risk metrics and indicators, including liquidity coverage ratio, net stable fund ratio, RWA calculations and capital ratio;
- Identifying and reviewing applicability of global regulations based on bank business criteria, including product portfolio, asset size, geographical presence, and customer types; and
- Providing consulting services for regulatory reporting strategy & operations, and mentoring and coaching onshore and offshore team members.
- Position requires 80% travel.