Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Advisory Manager (18507)
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Manager in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement; assess and implement compliance, regulatory and risk management programs, training, and monitoring/reporting; assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects; actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions; generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo; facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services; play substantive/lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing; play substantive role in the training and development of staff; evaluate, counsel, mentor and provide feedback on performance of others; play substantive/lead role in retention of professionals and in building staff complement, mix, and recruiting; identify opportunities to cross-sell other services; demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche products and service lines; build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations; understand clients' business environment and complex risk management approaches; play substantive/lead role in developing a strong relationship with internal resources.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of data management and regulatory reporting experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Building work plans, developing client deliverables, reviewing the work of junior members of the engagement team, and communicating results to stakeholders;
- Providing guidance and assistance on clients compliance with regulatory reporting and regulations, including FR Y-9C, FR Y-14, Comprehensive Capital Analysis And Review (CCAR), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)'s Matters Requiring Attention (MRA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), and Large Option Position Reporting (LOPR);
- Applying securities and derivatives domain knowledge within the Financial Services Industry;
- Performing ETL, data profiling, data quality assessment, and data gap analysis in multiple analytics and technology platforms;
- Developing business and data requirements for financial and non-financial regulatory reporting; and
- Liaising directly with clients and senior-level stakeholders.
- Experience must include four years of:
- Developing model data sets and report data sets for large transformational data-driven regulatory engagements.
- Leading teams of consultants to deliver specific objectives related to clients regulatory requirements.
- Developing data dictionaries and report generation playbooks to capture current and target state mapping, metadata, applicable regulations, and report generation requirements for regulatory reports.
- Implementing new data architecture for regulatory reporting remediation programs.
- In the alternative, the employer is willing to accept a Master's degree and three years of experience as stated above.
- Position requires 70% travel.