Strategic Growth Manager (14678)
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record.
- 6+ years of professional experience, either functioning as a Manager in a Consulting environment or managing teams in an Operating environment. In either scenario, experience focused on Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Strategic Planning, Growth Strategy, Commercial Strategy, and Business Transformation.
- Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies for growth and margin improvement at the corporate, business, or product level.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and oral and written communication skills; outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work independently; influence others and lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients' business and strategic choices
- Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations)
- Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g.,CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
- Ability to drive the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and lead the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Experience creating strategy program road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
- Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analyses and recommendation support
- Experience with Scenario Planning
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence approaches and their application to developing strategy and tracking / monitoring its execution
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
- Live within a commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices