Supply Chain Networks PMO Solutions Manager (9210)
- Responsible for on time project delivery within scope.
- Develop and track a detailed project plan.
- Track project status based on updates from project teams and provide a consolidated report to leadership team.
- Identify risks and align on risk mitigation strategies with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal and external (including third parties / vendors) to ensure smooth execution of the projects.
- Understand and manage project deliverables.
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule using appropriate techniques.
- Manage relationship with client and key stakeholders.
- Create and manage a central repository for all project management artifacts.
- Manage verbal and written communications regarding project status, issues and risks.
- Assist with advising managers and project teams on project management best practices; act as the first point of contact for any program management queries.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required to stakeholders.
- Conduct diagnostic studies to identify opportunities to reduce cost and increase efficiency in client product development and product management activities.
- Coordinate with client and project teams to assess client business context and develop strategic roadmaps for improvement.
- Support R&D and Finance transformation projects.
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 15+ years of consulting and/or industry experience including experience in program management discipline within system implementations and/or product development programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related business discipline required.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced production environment and managing to deadlines, drives for results.
- Strong desire to grow in a program management career path within supply chain/product development consulting.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Must be willing to live and work in Orlando, FL or Phoenix, AZ
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, related business discipline or PMP Certification.
- Strong business partnering skills with individuals across the organization in a matrixed environment.
- Exercising judgement and influencing work stream leads, technology and change managers to transparency.
- Experience in program management for large enterprise transformations.