Cyber Cloud Security Manager (nationwide) (13984)
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on cloud cyber risk for at least one of the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure/ Office 365, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) for senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Lead the Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Lead Cyber Risk teams as part of Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using cloud platform (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) services.
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud).
- Capture and share leading-practice knowledge amongst the technology community.
- Lead/support implementation of cloud environments and agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
- Lead the architecting and design of complex cloud solutions for clients.
- Review and finalize reference architectures for cloud native high-performance environments, designing business solutions in cloud, developing deployment, migration, operation and monitoring guides.
- Lead the deploying, managing, operating, enhancing, and automating of client's AWS, Azure, GCP environments.
- Execute on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
- Coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and provide insight and recommendations for implementing cloud security solutions.
- Lead cloud security assessments and provide recommendations on required configurations for client cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) and environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework and industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST. This can include cloud-native or third-party solutions including directory services (e.g., LDAP, Azure Active Directory (AAD)), infrastructure (compute/networking/storage) services, data protection services, security monitoring, logging, PaaS services, and SaaS services (e.g., Office 365).
- Develop strategic and tactical security remediation recommendations / cyber risk roadmap to address identified security gaps.
- Lead cybersecurity controls testing across client's cloud environments to determine control effectiveness and adherence to both internal cybersecurity policies and standards and external requirements (e.g. certifications, laws, regulations and contracts).
- Design and develop cloud platform-specific security policies, standards, and procedures for management group and account/subscription management and configuration (e.g. Azure Policy, Azure Security Center, AWS Config), identity management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection, user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/secrets management.
- Troubleshoot problems with cloud infrastructure (e.g., domain name service, virtual network peering, dedicated cloud connectivity services - Azure ExpressRoute, AWS DirectConnect, Google Cloud Dedicated Interconnect) and resources (e.g., virtual machines, virtual networks, cloud databases) in a multi-cloud vendor environment and lead analysis of technical platform issues, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
- Assist clients in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support cloud adoption for secure migration of existing workloads to a cloud vendor. This may cover services such as tenant setup and service configuration focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation, IAM (e.g., PIM/PAM, MFA, SSO, Conditional Access), data protection (e.g., DLP, encryption, PKI), network security (e.g., firewalls, WAF), etc.
- Perform cloud orchestration and automation (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)) in single and multi-tenant environments using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc.
- Design, implement, manage, and automate DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation (e.g., Boto3, Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Functions, Python, JSON).
- Ensure DevSecOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
- Manage entire deployment pipelines working with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt stack, etc.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and software development principles.
- Champion Agile leading-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevSecOps processes with respect to Test Automation.
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevSecOps) environments based on requirements.
- Improve agility and resilience of cloud environments identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations through automation.
- Support and enable team members across both technical and management leadership capacities.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary as an SME.
- Provide internal cloud security technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Lead the team on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and firm initiatives.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.