Alliances Marketing Manager (Enabling Manager)
The Alliances Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns, client-facing programs and event sponsorships. You will have the opportunity to oversee aspects of marketing strategy, content development, core messaging and positioning, creative direction, sales enablement and budgeting. You will create targeted industry and account-based marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and create visibility and strength of our Alliance relationships. You'll build and maintain relationships with Alliance partners and collaborate with key stakeholders to clearly define requirements and deliver expected results.
As the Alliances Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving alliance marketing programs, building internal and external awareness of technology solutions in a fast-paced team environment. You'll develop a broad understanding Deloitte market offerings and solutions to create effective alliance marketing initiatives. In this hands-on role, you must be an exceptional communicator with critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills. This role supports Deloitte's Ecosystems & Alliances business strategy and collaborates with some of the world's leading technology providers to address business challenges and meet new market needs.
Work You'll Do
• Plan and deliver effective marketing programs which build pipeline and eminence for alliance programs and drive business growth for Deloitte's Alliances go to market initiatives
• Measure effectiveness of marketing activities and adjust plans and tactics based upon collected metrics; Contribute to the creation of ROI reports
• Create strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Deloitte and advance awareness of capabilities, offerings, solutions and successes across the broader organization and in the marketplace
• Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans to meet business goals and work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to execute agile plans and support tracking of marketing budgets aligned to alliance strategy.
• Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful execution of programs with reporting and tracking of leads; consult and collaborate with stakeholders to clearly define requirements and expected results
• Collaborate with key relationship managers, alliance, and sales teams to develop integrated alliance marketing campaigns through marketing automation, events, thought leadership, collateral, and digital.
• Design event strategy for annual conferences, regional events, roundtables and alliance sponsored events; engaging in sponsorship negotiations; Execute agreed upon plans to support initiatives within described budgets
• Identify and drive marketing programs leveraging alliance market development funds and Deloitte investments
• Maintain processes to ensure consistently high quality of marketing deliverables, coordinating internal service providers and external vendors supporting projects as required
• Contribute to the success of the Marketing team by sharing marketing best practices across Alliance teams and identify opportunities to leverage content and messaging from related areas of the organization
• Coach others and participate in performance feedback process of the team
• Work closely with team members to share best practices and leverage marketing programs and initiatives; create a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
Deloitte Consulting's Ecosystems & Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
• 8+ years of professional B2B marketing experience in professional services marketing
• 3+ years of management experience leading direct reports
• Experience in creating demand generation programs and digital marketing strategies
• Strong performance in developing, managing and executing multichannel marketing programs, with a collaborative mind-set, to consistently deliver high quality results
• Experience in developing digital advertising, branding and social media to support event marketing activations
• Experience creating written messaging, thought leadership and B2B collateral as well as presenting concepts and ideas to colleagues, internal clients and alliance partners
• Experience leading by influence and ability to work within a matrix organizational structure with a persistent focus on client service (both internal and external)
• High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Up to 30% travel required
• 5+ years of prior relevant experience with technology alliance marketing experience preferred
• Advanced degree a plus
• Experience in managing and developing marketing teams
• Experience working with a team in a virtual mode with remote resources
• Ability to synthesize information to create powerful, succinct materials; familiarity with integrating various technologies and tools to support marketing efforts
• Proven management capabilities with excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong negotiation, project management and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
• Demonstrable organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and keep time sensitive, highly visible projects running smoothly