Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Advisory Senior Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Guiding clients to analyze the current state of the payroll processes, identifying pain points and offering possible solutions
• Advising clients on technology options that can help them improve their overall Payroll function
• Demonstrating your leadership experience, being self-accountable to the outputs of the team
• Taking responsibility for leading teams, delivering work and designing the work effort
• Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing
and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business - not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
• 10+ years of related experience
• Consulting firm experience required
• Deep expertise of the Payroll function & processes, demonstrating understanding all its complexities
• Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
• Experience leading the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
• Lead the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
• Experience with payroll software such as ADP, UKG (formerly UltiPro), Workday, Oracle Cloud, or SAP/SuccessFactors and system infrastructure
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 10+ years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.