Product Manager eCommerce, Sr. Consultant (14902)
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 3-5 years of relevant product experience
- Relevant work experience in digital product strategy, digital product management, or digital product development
- Ability to translate product strategy into a well-planned and prioritized product roadmap
- Experience delivering cross-platform (e.g. Web, iOS, and Android) digital products
- Proven ability to lead large, cross-functional, agile product development teams
- Demonstrated ability to transform business needs into actionable product requirements (e.g. user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- Experience working with User Experience (UX) teams to create web and app prototypes through the wireframes and visual designs
- Understanding of product analytics and KPIs/OKRs, including A/B testing
- 5+ years of work experience demonstrating relevant skillset
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to operate autonomously
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Education: MBA or master's degree (in relevant field e.g., Digital Strategy, Product Management, Technology Leadership) completed/in progress strongly preferred; BS/BA degree required (preferred in relevant field/technical discipline e.g. Computer Science, Business)
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.