Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you'll do
• Training and mentoring DBA team members
• Executing the processes and activities for solution backup, recovery, refresh/cloning, performance tuning, and security (physical and data)
• Installing and verifying Oracle applications, security and system patches to the EBS applications and databases on a quarterly basis
• Supporting and performing capacity planning, Disaster Recovery, testing, etc.
• Performing software application and database upgrades; cloning; patching; monitoring and tuning the Production and Non-Production environments
• Troubleshooting advanced functional, technical, and integration issues
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Oracle Offering provides services to modernize clients' business and core environments. Teams provide the latest technology innovations around cloud, digital, mobility and social collaboration. They also help clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry-specific solutions to improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Practitioners deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, and project management. Teams assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
- Experience administering Oracle Identity and Access Manager (IAM) for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Experience AWS Cloud DBA
- Experience working in Linux/UNIX environments
- Ability to read/write shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL scripts
- Experience working with Linux Red Hat Operating System (O/S)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Security + or IAT Level II equivalent
- Travel up to 25%
- Top Secret Security Clearance