Financial Services M&A Integration & Divestiture Execution Manager (25738)
- A candidate must have M&A Restructuring experience in the following areas:
- Experience participating in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Experience developing work plans for complex, cross-functional, coordinating activities between work streams and coordinating changes in scope.
- Experience designing deliverable content to meet client needs and striving to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Experience working collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years consulting and/or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience within a Financial Institution including the following sectors: Payments, Banking, FinTech, Asset Management, Insurance
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Ability to work with clients on Day One readiness and execution.
- Understanding of cross-functional and functional coordination.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- Experience and ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights. Experience in financial analysis, operational performance improvement analysis and financial modeling.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- An advanced degree is preferred.