Manager, Solution Architect - DAS Audit & Assurance - DNAV (25646)
- Collaborating with product development teams to provide a high-level vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives
- Understanding and communicating the Enterprise strategy to Application, Data and Solution Architects along with other non-technical stakeholders
- Collecting, generating, and analyzing innovative ideas and technologies to use across the business
- Provide strategy to meet Audit Approach Manual (AAM) 22852 Certification for all products and solutions in Audit & Assurance portfolio.
- Prepares large enterprise system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Participating in the strategy for building and maintaining the development platform along with modeling, design, and coding practices
- Monitors architecture & design creation process and reviews the project artifacts.
- Promoting Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes and DevOps capabilities
- Evaluate results within business unit to determine if organizational objectives are being met
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in planning, analyzing, designing, architecting & supporting Audit & Assurance products and solutions.
- 5+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with Cognitive computing, data integration, data mining, Natural Language Processing, Hadoop platforms, and automating machine learning components.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) environments and architectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-ready
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior architect role in a large Scaled Agile program.
- One or more programming languages (i.e. C#, Java, Python); One or more databases (SQL/No SQL), Web front end technologies (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS etc.), Application frameworks (.Net, Java), Business Intelligence solutions (Power BI, Tableau), Enterprise integration patterns (MOM, SOA etc.), Machine learning & AI, Big Data analytics, One or more cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP), Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Service Fabric etc.)
- Certified Cloud Solution Architect by one or more cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) Preferable
- Work is non-standardized and widely varied, involving many complex and significant variables including significant time spent planning, evaluating complex solutions and issues, and negotiating outcomes. Strong analytic ability and inductive thinking are frequently required to devise new approaches to situations where previously accepted solutions have proven inadequate. Supervision typically consists of periodic coaching, advice and feedback. Management of a team within a business line
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Knowledge about PCAOB regulations & standards, accounting standards like US GAAP & IFRS is a plus.