Anaplan Architect Manager (25887)
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Bachelors Degrees (BS or BA)
- A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of planning and analytics practices, specifically sales process, sales operations, sales quota management, and/or sales finance.
- 6 + years of practical experience in corporate finance or sales operations, management and/or human resources-related fields experience
- Proficiency using computer software such as Excel, Access and Word
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelors Degrees in Business, Finance, Psychology
- Consulting background a plus
- Modeling and planning for operations and finance
- Sales quota management and sales analytics
- Strong understanding of Anaplan software
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player who enjoys working with multiple teams
- Enthusiasm for serving clients
- Entrepreneurial motivation
- Experience with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, or Cognos TM1