Solution Delivery Manager (25933)
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Operations Management, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of cyber risk experience, including network devices.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Monitoring clients' cyber security events for attacks, vulnerabilities and data breaches utilizing SIEM tools, ArcSite, Splunk, and LogRhythm;
- Assisting clients with information gathering and cyber security investigations utilizing WireShark, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Logger, and Intrusion Detection Systems;
- Creating client performance reports documenting findings and recommendations;
- Assisting engineers with testing and tuning cyber security use cases;
- Creating SOPs to investigate security incidents;
- Performing threat hunting to identify and alert clients of potential risks, including malware, trojans, compromises, and data breaches, utilizing WireShark, Carbon Black, Proof Point, FireEye and Loggers; and
- Writing incident tickets and articulating security and cyber risk threats.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Automating cyber security operation processes using SOAR platform (Splunk Phantom) and programming languages, including Python and Java.
- Less than 5% travel outside normal commuting distance.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.