ITS Senior Specialist, Senior Manager - CTC-EA - WIP/MFO/BEAM (25965)
- Lead the team responsible for SAP S/4 CTC- Engagement Accounting Member Firm Onboarding Team, WIP team and the HVLV/BEAM teams.
- Manage the Member firm onboarding for EA for all new geographies
- Execute complex build activities, integrate designs across multiple technologies and projects.
- Assist client with configuration design decisions. Participate in client meetings on subject matter expertise as appropriate.
- Oversee complex decisions and make recommendations to customers/clients for all new countries
- Provide leadership with regular status updates and potential issues.
- Go-to person for any issues or items around the CTC - EA team, WIP Dashboard, HVLV/BEAM Lead deployment discussions and activities.
- Manage service now incident queue to support the operations on the WIP team along with Focus build on the incidents logged for the new countries as part of the roll out
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Advanced proficiency in software development lifecycle methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Kanban) and architecture and technical design of enterprise solutions, extensive functional/technical implementation experience with SAP/S4 FICO products/functionality
- Advanced configuration and design skills
- Working knowledge and significant experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing of software change management processes and governance
- Technology-enabled business solutions and customer interactions
- Experience in leading teams in virtual environments on complex projects; superior problem-solving skills
- Strong written, leadership discussion and public speaking skills.
Subject matter expertise areas include:
- Configuration and implementation of the organization structure and key functionalities of the S/4 HANA FI-CO area including general ledge accounting, strong integration with the SD module and have solid accounting principles
- Configuration and implementation of the FI-CO integration areas with SD and PS;
- Configuration and implementation of the Resource Related billing process;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications relating to Finance and accounting.
- Minimum of six (6) years of in-depth experience in SAP, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions is required and of development/configuration in SAP areas such as FI-CP, SD integration is required. Additionally, experience in full life-cycle SAP implementation and development methodologies, agile project delivery is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of deep experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Expert level understanding and working knowledge of full life-cycle implementation and production support of S4 HANA FI- AR and integration with other sub-modules within FI.
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of handling all requirements relating to period end and year-end activities
- A good understanding of SAP resource related billing engine within S4 HANA.
- Working knowledge and expertise in handling all SAP PS related configurations and enhancement relating resource related billing.
- A good understanding of SAP Lease Accounting with expertise in configuration, listing and integration with S4 HANA Asset Accounting.
- A deep understanding of S4 HANA FI-SD integration including FI/SD configurations skill set, being able to conduct business requirement workshops around Billing requirement and creating workshop materials.
- Preferred to be SAP Certified.
- Demonstrated experience working with business application owners and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and manage the scope of defined features and functions during the project lifecycle.
- Proven expertise in managing the delivery of mid to large web/enterprise applications needed.
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Must have strong analytical abilities and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures, working with ITIL standards for production support and working directly with clients and providing consultation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Be comfortable working in the Offshore/Onsite model with high level coordination.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available