Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Workday AMS Manager HCM Optimization (17840)
Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As a Workday Manager in HCM Optimization, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Lead Optimization projects to help clients realize the full potential of Workday
• Lead workstreams for single module deployments in Workday HCM (such as Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Advanced Comp, Payroll)
• Serve as an advisor to other Workday post-production engagements in accordance with your areas of expertise
• Build consensus around business processes and design
• Communication of Workday capabilities and limitations
• Configuration of Workday application
• Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
• Manage on and off shore resources
• Serve as mentor to junior staff
• 8+ years of experience working in HCM configuration/integration
• 4+ years of experience in Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking & Absence, Learning
• Experience serving as a workstream lead on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment
• Experience with Excel, Visio and Power point
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Workday HCM certified and or an advanced certification
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Consulting experience
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement . HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.