Life Sciences R&D Strategy Manager (17835)
- Educate clients on the latest trends and implications for their business
- Bring an innovative mindset to help clients achieve their strategic goals and ambitions
- Design actionable strategies and roadmaps that clients can utilize to deliver business value
- Develop financial models depicting both the financial obligation and future value of future technology implementations
- Manage teams in developing business strategies, designing and implementing solutions to deliver value in an agile way
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability
- Interact with program leadership, governance, and change enablement teams.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Design and facilitate client workshops
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Industry experience in R&D processes, data analytics, and/or solution development (in the order of 5+ years)
- Understanding of business practices, solutions and relevant regulations for clinical data and trials management
- Understanding of industry trends and future directions for clinical development
- Understanding or experience with core elements of bio-pharma drug research and/or drug development
- Areas of expertise to include pre-clinical studies, clinical trials, safety, regulatory operations and medical affairs, portfolio/project management translational medicine
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to design integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including tech strategy and business transformation, and strategic growth transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.