Android / Mobile Software Technical Manager (19719)
- Responsibilities include:
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Android Enterprise at organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer's business within their industry and develop a bespoke roadmap to maximize their investment in Android.
- Working with customers' partners to help deliver a joint approach to ensuring the success of a project.
- Present our roadmap to key stakeholders and inform them how it may benefit their future deployment.
- Assist IT executives in planning on how to unlock the full potential of their deployment through training and partner alignment.
- Raising feature requests on behalf of your customers
- Delivering QBRs to key stakeholders
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience in account management, client service, and/or management consulting
- Experience working with two or more of the following: enterprise mobility management software, mobile operating systems, networking, security, system administration, and/or service management
- Experience working with cross-functional and global stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills
- Must be willing to live and work in Austin, TX or Ann Arbor, MI
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver solutions
- Experience working in the enterprise mobility space
- Ability to effectively present technical materials to various stakeholder groups and engage with executives of enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters
- Excellent written, communication, project-management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on translating business needs into technology solutions
- Proficiency in one or more enterprise mobility management software(s)
- Experience with troubleshooting mobile operating systems