Work you'll do
The Azure Developer will be a key member of our project software development teams with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Expert knowledge of foundational application related Azure services - containerized compute, storage, identity and access management, integration, mobile & web.
• 10+ years' experience and deep expertise in the Software Development Lifecycle as applied to Azure service deployments including cross cutting concerns such as exception handling, logging and monitoring, DBPaaS, access & identity implementation.
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language relevant to Azure application development, preferably C#.NET; JAVA considered.
• Expert knowledge of agile development practices and associated disciplines such as CI/CD, Git, Kanban.
• Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
• AZ-900 Fundamentals certification.
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
• Specialty Azure development skills and associated services & languages - Python, R, Scala.
• Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert, Specialty)
• Additional certification across other platforms like AWS and GCP Developer (Associate or Professional level) certification etc.
• Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining and machine learning
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.