Data Center Manager with Active Secret Clearance in Huntsville, AL (19772)
- Establish standard data center policies, procedures, and processes.
- Create and update Visio drawings of network and rack elevation diagrams of the Data center and switch closets
- Cable management and cable diagrams: including labeling of cables and documentation
- Racking equipment for Data center requirements.
- Air flow and power usage monitoring
- Responsible for facility walkthroughs
- Monitor facility environmental sensors/metrics
- Supervise construction activities and installations, to ensure system design and installation follow established operational standards.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting activities as related to the data center.
- Develop strategic contingency plans to cover failures in network, power, HVAC, etc.
- Ensure comprehensive physical security procedures are in place.
- Create facility maintenance calendar listing scheduled activities.
- Notify customers regarding any scheduled or unscheduled activities where resources may be impacted.
- 4+ years experience in Data Center environment
- Strong background in equipment lifecycle management and general facility maintenance
- Active Secret Security Clearance required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.