Engagement Manager/IT Product Manager - DAS Talent Success Factors (21502)
- Working with channel and business leadership to develop a strategy for execution of product roadmaps.
- Integrating the business strategy and knowledge of software capabilities (current and future) into vision and direction for all channel-related products.
- Leading all design/development aspects of SDLC for Deloitte Application Studios projects, to include project execution, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts.
- Head product execution, resource development and overall leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate development and production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with PMO to prepare overall project schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates.
- Participating in technology/solution decisions with architecture and product teams for projects, to include ensuring that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly documented.
- Collaborating with Business System Analysts (BSA) to analyze business and functional requirements that have an impact on business applications.
- Leading offshore resources, to include working with the offshore Technical Delivery Manager to optimize the mix of the development resources.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum projects including experience working in TFS and/or ADO/VSTS
- Experience working with business application owners and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing consultation.
- Expertise in leading the delivery of mid-to-large web/enterprise applications.
- Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives and provide a high-quality automated solution.
- Solid project management and team leadership skills.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Technical and functional experience in Success Factors Employee Central/Onboarding or SAP application development.
- Experience collaborating with external software design and development vendors.
- Experience in implementing global large scale product solutions.