Consumer-Retail Org Design/Org Strategy Manager (14750)
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a Consulting organization or Consumer industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
- 6+ years of experience working in the Consumer Products space and or retail industry (merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, large food or drug stores, big-box stores) corporate or retail environment.
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end org design inclusive of operating model, detailed design, org sizing, cost analysis and workforce transition
- 5+ years of experience working in HR, corporate talent organizations or consulting serving employees or clients in the Consumer Products or Retail space.
- 5+ years' experience with organization design, organization restructuring, HR or Talent design, workforce strategy, workforce functions and processes, Future of Work
- 5+ years experience with change management, digital change enablement, tech adoption, communication strategy.
- Knowledge of process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and processes for improving operations, and meeting strategic objectives.
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation projects. Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time in the future
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.