Workday Integration Manager (9789)
- Oversees integration delivery
- Manage data conversion process
- Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
- Point person for integration in partnership with Director
- Directs team to convert and load data
- Engages with 3rd party vendors
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organizations productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workdays largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience with at least 4 full life cycle Workday integrations
- Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor Degree
- Workday Integration Certified
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint