Manager - Life Sciences Compliance & Operational Risk (26613)
- Enhancing risk insights for clients through transformed and modernized risk assessment and compliance monitoring processes, including managing specific projects to plan, schedule, track and report on monitoring events aligned with client needs
- Leading client engagements involving the development, assessment and/or monitoring of patient services and other activities involving patients
- Leading client engagements involving the development, assessment and/or monitoring of services provided by, and other activities involving, external healthcare professionals ("HCPs")
- Leading the development of proposals, marketing content, and thought leadership as a key contributor to developing new business
- Training, educating and coaching staff with regards to standard engagement processes, compliance subject matter expertise and other relevant knowledge to help with professional development and client delivery
The Manager is a SME that other Deloitte team members may query and receive advice and guidance with questions in their area of expertise. Travel to client sites will also be required. We are seeking an individual either with consulting experience or with experience working in Compliance or a related function at a life sciences or healthcare related organization who can make a successful transition to a consulting environment.
- 5+ years of experience working and managing a team in the Life Sciences Compliance function of a life sciences or healthcare organization who is eager to help lead the industry to enhanced risk insights through transformed and modernized compliance program processes.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, finance, accounting or other related subject.
- Experience in compliance program strategy and transformational initiatives between business units and corporate risk and compliance functions is strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of industry standards for ethics and compliance risk within the Life Sciences industry.
- Knowledge of life science processes, controls and regulatory requirements in core areas (e.g., FDA, False Claims Act, anti-bribery and corruption, transparency reporting).
- Must have exceptional relationship building skills, must be a team player and have cross-constituency facilitation skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in program and/or project management for technology implementations using top analyst rated third party software a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of technology solutions such as Tableau, Qlikview and/or Splunk a strong plus.