GPS Contracts Group Senior Manager - OSD/Navy Team Lead (27347)
- Provides leadership and guidance to a high performing group of direct reports. Responsible for assigned team's performance in all facets of contracts and subcontracts administration support.
- Guides and coordinates proposal and award activities for complex contracts. Provides authoritative guidance to internal teams relating to all phases of the contract lifecycle.
- Conducts reviews of complex contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle - develops and implements tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of the contracts administration within assigned area of responsibility.
- Monitors assigned contracts portfolios (to include pipeline and contract performance) to identify compliance risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention.
- Leads, oversees, and participates in the design and implementation of processes that enable responsive and proactive support to the business and directly supports revenue capture and retention.
- Manages individual and team workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines, provides guidance to teams on issue resolution and supports them in completing accurate client deliverables.
- Ensures assigned team's accurate and timely reporting of contract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolves discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Completes negotiations of complex and/or non-standard contracts and agreements.
- Collaborates with other enabling areas and proposal teams to address complex contracting and proposal challenges.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Command knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams and harness comradery and teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with business and support teams
- Expertise in supporting OTA pursuits
- Experience in managing high dollar value procurements ($100M+)
- Experience shaping requirements in pre-award capacity with innovative and strategic solutions
- Experience working on proposals released off of GWAC/MAC/GSA Schedule or Standalone procurements
- Experience in negotiating terms and conditions on IP rights, licenses, data rights, and warranties and solutioning approaches to offer assets to Federal clients
Education & Required Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Command knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Acquisition experience in Navy/USMC/OSD
- Experience supporting the Federal client aligned with the team of assignment (Navy sub-commands, USMC and OSD subsidiaries)
- Direct supervisory experience of a team of 3 or more
- NCMA: CFCM, CCCM, or CPCM