Analytics Program Manager - TS/SCI Required (27578)
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- Masters degree required
- 10+ years of analytics consulting experience in the Public Sector
- 5+ years of experience developing data science and AI/ML solutions including proficiency in back-end data ETL software and processes, object-oriented programming languages (e.g., R, python), geographic information systems and geospatial analysis, data visualization capabilities, and Agile project management software.
- 5+ years of experience leading an enterprise analytics program.
- 5+ years of experience leading the development of sustainable analytics platforms to support enterprise data-informed decisions making
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience effectively growing and leading analytics projects of 50+ staff in a complex,
- multi-project environment
- Agile Project Management Certification w/demonstrable experience applying methods in an analytics environment.
- Demonstrated experience effectively identifying, communicating, and resolving delivery risk in a complex, multi-project environment; and
- Demonstrated experience managing project financial resources in a complex, multiproject, multi-CLIN environment.
- Experience leading teams that evaluate key agency data challenges and the application of enterprise scale analytics solutions with thousands of active users.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with both technical and functional resources
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.