Deputy Program Manager - Colorado Springs, CO (Top Secret required) (27655)
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
- Organize and lead diverse, highly complex projects/programs and ensure effective collaboration and communication across business and technology partners spanning multiple geographies
- Act as main point of contact (POC) to receive and collaborate on all work requests, including developing and maintaining project plans, task order management, schedule and deliverable management, and manage all program risk. Effectively manage subcontractors as needed
- Prioritize the workstreams and activities in accordance with the objective and goals of the cybersecurity program(s)
- Assist in defining metrics for operational and service performance reporting. Monitor and analyze team performance and evaluate metrics.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Top Secret security clearance required
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Minimum of 10 years of direct project and program management experience in delivery of information systems or computer network support services
- PMP certification and CISSP or CISM certification
- Five or more years working within information assurance and or cybersecurity operations, with emphasis on security engineering, security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.