Intake Manager (Senior Consultant) (30072)
- Work with Service Delivery Manager (SDMs), Director (PPMDs), and other team members to manage client relationships and communications
- Notify Cloud Managed Services (CMS) and leadership of any potential escalations related to pricing
- Work with SRM resources to improve their skills and identify growth and leadership opportunities
- Support the pricing, proposal, and statement of work (SOW) process to establish standardized delivery
- Work with Solution Architects to provide forecasting of sales and resource demand for pod staffing
- Support standardized sales collateral and sales tools to help scale CMS business development
- Review the completeness and quality of the documentation for the work completed by the team
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 3+ years' experience with proposal and intake management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Federal contracts (T&M, FFP, CFP, etc.)
- Cloud certifications
- Familiarity with Fed Ramp