Azure Product Manager (30266)
- Leadership and guidance to the Global Cloud Operations organization across the United States and US-India delivery centers
- Responsible for continuous process improvement utilizing data from all service management activities to identify performance strengths, coloration, and trends that identify opportunities for improvement by data-driven metrics
- Ensure seamless delivery to our customers
- Manage the creation and/or improvement of service management policies and procedures
- Establish ITSM operational baselines and metrics to evaluate the health and quality of client service delivery
- Analyze business processes to determine gaps and identifies technologies enabled solutions to close identified gaps
- Support sales via hosting GCO command center visits, proposal responses, statement-of-work (SOW) development, and review process
- Develop one-, two-, and three-year service management road map that aligns with industry best practices
- Ensure business continuity plans are tested and in place for all 24x7x365 global operations within Cloud Managed Services
- Provide thought leadership on the delivery of cloud managed services
- Maintain a broad understanding of the various technologies utilized in the CSP (AWS, Azure, and Google) environments
- Flexibility in Deloitte U.S. office location for this role
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 or more years of experience within an operations and process improvement lead role, preferably within a Cloud environment
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a Security Clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How youll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe theres always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloittes impact on the world.