Cyber Fusion Managed Services Solution Delivery Manager (30255)
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore professionals in executing the day-to-day tasks necessary to provide vulnerability management in an enterprise environment.
- Maintain client relationships by developing a reputation as an independent professional who delivers exceptional results.
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support ASM service offerings and client engagements.
- Assess, plan, deploy and operationalize high-level and detailed vulnerability and patch management programs translating business needs, architecture, operational structure, and compliance and/or regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls, processes, and procedures tailored to our client's needs.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to include engagement staffing, schedules, milestones, and deliverables while balancing client requirements, commitments, staffing and budgetary constraints.
- Deploy, operate and maintain vulnerability and patch management tools, integrating various sources and supporting organizational governance, reporting, risk and event monitoring data requirements.
- Lead day-to-day vulnerability and patching operations across a myriad of technologies and lifecycle phases to include OT vulnerability scanning, analyzing subsequent results, triaging false positives, prioritizing and coordinating patching and remediation activities, tracking through closure.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across workstreams and optimize efficiencies to reduce the level of effort, costs and risks across client threat landscapes while facilitating increased organizational situational awareness.
- Provide recommendations, technical guidance, architecture, installation, configuration, and/or operation for solutions used across the entire lifecycle of vulnerability management including vulnerability identification, threat intelligence, assessment, patching and remediation, exception management, secure configuration management, and reporting as well as the integration of these various solutions and technologies.
- Develop client vulnerability and patching standards, policies, and process documentation accounting for technology and organizational challenges.
- Promote industry leading practices through the design and mentorship of other technology teams and team-members.
- Review deliverables for quality, accuracy, and objectivity.
- Lead the team on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and Firm initiatives.
- Support and enable team members, mentoring junior professionals and develop resources.
- Mature the ASM offering and the Firm's global delivery capacity.
Deloitte's FMS team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation, and performance agendas through proactive and sustained management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals deliver ongoing managed services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 8+ years of information technology and/or information security experience.
- 4+ years hands-on technical experience with a major vulnerability assessment platform such as Qualys, Tenable, or Rapid7, including ability to assess architecture and provide recommendations for improvements and/or optimizations.
- 1+ years hands on experience operating/administering Tenable vulnerability assessment platform
- Ability to lead a team of service delivery professionals across multiple geographic regions
- Demonstrated capability to organize, plan, design, deploy, operationalize and lead secure and highly scalable vulnerability and patch management projects from conception through conclusion.
- Depth of experience with vulnerability assessment and reporting including comprehensive understanding of vulnerability management methodologies, procedures and infrastructure vulnerability scanning solutions for on premise, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Understanding of industry regulatory, compliance and regional requirements (i.e., PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA, GDPR) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship and team building, and consulting skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple workstreams.
- Ability to work independently with professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement.
- Experience in developing client proposals and work orders.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Experience with engaging C-Level executives and developing cyber risk strategies to address broad security issues.
- Experience with leading multiple distributed teams across different geographies.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Direct experience in designing, implementing and/or running an enterprise environment's vulnerability management program.
- BA/BS Degree ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Experience working in a managed services provider and delivering over a sustained period of engagement.
- Knowledge of security and privacy-related industry standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, CIS, ISO 27001 series, CSA CCM) is a plus.
- Experience managing or operating enterprise infrastructure in a role aligned with or responsible for vulnerability management (patch management, exception management, secure configuration management, etc.).
- Certifications such as: GEVA, CCSP, CISSP
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.