Product Manager - Assets (30267)
- Provide cross-functional leadership on issues related to product development, creation, and project delivery
- Work with the product development team to improve their skills and identify growth and leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with CMS platform teams to resolve issues or gaps identified in platform capabilities that impact project delivery
- Support the pricing, proposal, and statement of work (SOW) process to establish standardized delivery
- Build standardized sales collateral and sales tools to help scale CMS business development
- Work with the CMS finance team to support financial reporting process through forecasting of resources and management of infrastructure costs for projects
- Participate in meetings with Service Delivery Manager (SDMs), Director (PPMDs), and other team members to manage client relationships and communications
- Notify Cloud Managed Services (CMS) and leadership of any potential escalations related to project delivery
- Provide forecasting of sales and resource demand for pod staffing
- Review the completeness and quality of the documentation for the work completed by the team
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 5+ years' experience with Product Management in a Cloud, SAAS, or PAAS environment
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with agile and SDLC.
- Experience developing product visions and roadmaps.
- Experience with design patterns and API-driven architectures.
- Experiencing managing projects and cross-functional teams.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and solution architecture.
- Project management or product owner certification(s).
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines and designing DevOps solutions.