Sailpoint Identity Manager (22310)
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, Math, or equivalent related experience
5 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, and/or Okta, in client environment.
- 3 plus years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
o Resource Provisioning
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.