Oracle Implementation - Manager (30336)
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of Oracle EBS Financials and/or Oracle Cloud ERP or indirect tax engine client engagements and teams.
- Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and innovative solutions to address tax needs.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience in implementation of Oracle EBS Financials and/or Oracle Cloud ERP including but not limited to tax requirements for direct tax and/or indirect tax. Direct tax experience such as corporate income tax, tax provision, operational transfer pricing and state income taxation. This includes experience with Oracle TRCS and other EPM Suite applications. Preferred indirect tax (transaction tax) experience with using native Oracle product functionality, ONESOURCE Indirect Determination, Vertex, Avalara, Sovos (Taxware)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, or related field
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- ORACLE, SAP, ONESOURCE, Vertex, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other technology related certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with a Big 4 firm, large ERP/consulting organization, or a large IT department of a multinational company with tax related experience
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Management Consulting (TMC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TMC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TMC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting .