SD&BD Program Manager - Senior Consultant (30490)
- 5+ years of relevant management consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment working on custom software development-related projects
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
- 3+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience leading fit gap analysis for migrating applications to Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com
- Experience participating in the testing of applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Force.com and/or Google Cloud Platforms
- Experience with agile tools such as Rally and Jira
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience in work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting technical requirements
- Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes
- Experience managing vendors and service providers
- Experience working with and managing onshore, offshore and remote teams
- Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies
- PMP certification is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc.)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.