Application Modernization & Innovation Software Automation Testing Manager (30964)
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
Managers in the Automation Testing practice are required to have:
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 Full Life Cycle system delivery implementations in a testing role.
- At least 6 years of leading Testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing
- At least 4 years of experience with estimating testing efforts, standing up and structuring >10 resource testing teams, defining the testing strategy for large scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle.
- At least 4 years in design and implementation of large-scale test automation solutions for cross technology applications using cloud-based web and mobile platforms
- Deep understanding of system architecture and experience with test automation for front-end, service layer, and back-end testing/API testing
- Experience in implementing automated test frameworks using container based service schedulers (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes,TOSCA etc.)
- Experience with the following: MicroFocus UFT, Rational Tooling, and Open Source Automation Tools (ex: Selenium, Cucumber, OpSoapUI, PostMan, RESTAssured, Mockito)
- Experience in implementing continuous testing techniques (build, integrate and report) and automation code review process using automated tools (Maven, CircleCI, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
- Possesses understanding of robotics in the context of test automation
- Deep understanding of performance engineering concepts and experience with tools like JMeter or LoadRunner
- Follow and identify new age automation techniques to design and update existing automation framework
- Experience with tracking and reporting SLAs and KPIs in a managed services testing engagement
- Experience with implementing techniques such as Service Virtualization using CA, HP or IBM tools
- Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism
- Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology
- Deep understanding of API architecture, API gateway policies and API testing
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Limited Immigration sponsorship maybe available
In addition, successful Automation Testing Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing.
- Hands on Experience in Machine Learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow) would be a plus
- Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools
- Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives
- Experience with enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Salesforce
- Experience building a Testing Center of excellence
- A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges