Appian Senior Manager (30938)
- Be an expert practitioner in software design with at least 5 years of hands-on technical experience and ideally, familiar with business process management in a consulting environment.
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications in Appian to agile delivery methodologies.
- Passionate about technology, excited by tough challenges, and a natural problem solver
- Demonstrated past breakout success with enterprise software systems design and implementation.
- Experience in client-facing situations and have had previous success presenting complex technical concepts & designs to a variety of audiences
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field/degree
- 5 years demonstrated experience applying process improvement methodologies and process reengineering methodologies.
- 4 years of experience with Appian software, frameworks, and/or functional Appian systems experience.
- 3+ years' experience with improvement workshops and other interactive sessions with subject matter experts, project sponsors, customers, and other key stakeholders to understand current state processes, process and customer pain points, and future state requirements in order to identify and implement improvements.
- 2+ years' experience documenting current "as-is" operations/processes; designing new "to-be" operations/processes; defining improvements; creating/executing against strategic implementation plans.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience supporting federal government clients
- Appian A Score level 2 or 3