Momentum ERP Developer-Manager (22240)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (or higher) security clearance required
- Travel up to 25%
- Experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing Momentum based system options, and/or implementation in all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
- Demonstrated experience conducting analyses in Momentum Financials that may involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and technical requirements, procurement and business principles, and similar cost-influencing factors
- Demonstrated experience Momentum software development activities that may include requirements gathering via process assessment, development and maintenance of configuration management, system testing supporting Momentum-based financial system upgrade and enhancements
- Experience performing configuration and development activities to support one or more of the following Momentum modules: General Ledger, Budget Execution, Purchasing, Credit Card, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Automated Disbursements, External Reports, Planning, Workflow, Reports Portal, etc.
- Experience with BI Publisher reporting
- Comptia Security+ certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.