Project Manager (31261)
- Responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation
- Oversee maintenance and enhancements for existing custom software
- Support program executives with planning, management, and communication
- Driving, managing, and tracking projects through each phase of the project life cycle through to successful completion
- Managing and communicating status, issues and risks with project stakeholders.
- 5+ years professional experience in project management
- 5+ years of people leadership - Must be able to lead, drive, and energize a team of multiple skills and job disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Hands-on experience with Client Management, Task Management, Quality Management and Financial Analysis
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Client-facing experience for presentations, sprints and cross-functional team leadership
- Highly adaptive to priority changes and multi-tasking
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients