Recruitment Brand, Digital Content Manager (31283)
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Brand & Marketing team, as well as other key stakeholders such as the careers site manager, on programs and projects designed to enhance and evolve our digital presence including channel strategy, experimentation with new channels and tactics and channel governance.
- Oversee the strategy and day to day execution for our Life at Deloitte social channels including content development and curation, promotion and measurement; facilitate continual innovation and optimization.
- Oversee and maintain a content calendar for all social media and digital properties.
- Grow our brand presence across key talent-facing channels (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Fairygodboss, etc.)
- Partner with recruiters to understand key hiring priorities to help inform recommendations for and the development of custom digital advertising campaigns; utilize A/B testing to foster better engagement and improve future campaigns.
- Keep up to date with emerging digital media behavior, trends, and technologies; provide guidance for new tools and technologies as they emerge.
- Leverage analytic tools to provide reporting and insights, track and improve metrics and influence testing and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years' experience in brand, marketing, communications, and project management with a passion for social media
- Advanced knowledge of leveraging social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for the purpose of driving brand awareness and engagement, including media buying, ROI measurement and campaign execution
- Experience with social media publishing platforms (i.e. Sprinklr) and content calendars
- Creative problem solver with exceptional communication skills (research, writing, editing, presentation and speaking)
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Previous experience working with a marketing/creative agency a plus
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.