Campus Recruiting Manager (31358)
- Assist in the development and implementation of the campus recruiting strategy for the business
- Manage and direct the team to hire the quality and quantity of candidates set by business leadership
- Responsible for assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring application of policies and procedures
- Evaluate data and advise on progress against plan, competitive intelligence and campus activities.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across recruiting systems and throughout all steps of the campus recruiting process.
- Collaborate with Campus Recruiting Managers to leverage resources across organization
- Liaison with other members of the Talent community, including Onboarding, Learning & Development, Resource Management and Talent Business Advisors, to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience and develop new methodologies and innovative approaches by providing guidance, tools and resources
- Supervise the day-to-day activities, manage, mentor and develop team of Campus Recruiters
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Position will be responsible for day-to-day recruiting execution and may be responsible for performing the work being supervised
The individual selected for this role must have the ability to quickly acquire an advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems to educate and provide guidance colleagues and clients. Individual should have a consultative approach and an ability to build strong relationships and influence others. Individual must have the ability to anticipate needs, develop contingency plans and lead and advise teams and clients around participation in social media strategies.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting. Experience in planning and managing budgets; identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 6 years of related experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system, Sharepoint)
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Previous experience in a managerial role