US E-EA - GPS Contracts Sector Lead Senior Manager - Civil (31588)
- Leads, motivates, and guides a high performing group of direct reports. Serves as the counselor to direct reports.
- Responsible for assigned team's performance in all facets of prime and subcontracts administration support. Responsible for ensuring GPSC capabilities are well integrated into sector teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of prime and subcontracts administration within assigned area of responsibility.
- Serves as Principal Sector level GPS Contracts advisor to Engagement Sector Leader in assigned area of responsibility and is versed with sector strategy and business objectives.
- Aligns client outreach strategy with sector priorities. Identifies, establishes, and maintains client and vendor relationships within assigned area of responsibility that are key to Firm and account objectives. Regularly interfaces with key external stakeholders to support business objectives.
- Monitors assigned portfolios (to include pipeline and contract performance) to identify risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention through effective integration team collaboration. Develops and implements strategies based on risk/opportunity assessments.
- Develops appropriate communications and disseminates to stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other enabling area leaders to address procedural and complex contracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Ensures assigned teams' adherence to procedures and as required the accurate and timely reporting of contract data entry into various systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work effectively and collaboratively with external stakeholders
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Command knowledge of Government contracting regulations and acquisition life cycle
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- Command knowledge of relevant contract lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and influence teams
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- United States Citizenship
- Extensive experience both on the buying and selling side of the acquisition process
- Advanced Degree
- NCMA: CFCM, CCCM, or CPCM.
The above is a representative summary of this role and is not meant to represent all duties or responsibilities that may be required.