Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Workday Financials Senior Manager (31745)
Workday Financials Sr Manager
Deloitte's Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as Workday Financials, Enterprise Performance Management software like Adaptive Insights and Infor ERP Cloud software. Our team's goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized for our client's unique business needs.
Work you'll do
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
•Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
•Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
•Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
•Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
•People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials & Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
Senior Manager Workday Financial Leads are required to have:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience overseeing multiple project teams
- 4+ years of experience in generating new client business
- Workday Financials Professional certification
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Financial implementations
- Hands-on Functional Experience
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP) / Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.